Few things are more moe than gymnastics. But if you add a daddy, a bandage, and some sick hair, well, you truly deserve the gold medal, Kohei Uchimura.
Next Saturday I am joining three women friends (two from the ceramic studio) for my very first karaoke box. Those who know me can attest to the fact that I am a terrible singer– with no memory of lyrics or melody. So I am studying now.
Here’s my initial song list. Please let me know if you have any other ideas for simple yet womanly songs:
- Que Sera Sera, Doris Day (Incredibly twisted, few lyrics)
- Diamonds are Forever, Shirley Bassey (Favorable comparison between diamonds and men, double entendre galoure)
- I’ve Never Been to Me, Charleene (Sick, and very familiar)
- (They Long to Be) Close to You, Carpenters
- Doggie in the Window, Patti Page
Several more challenging songs:
- Self Control, Laura Brannigan
- Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Green Day (Token male vocal)
- She’s Not Me, Madonna (Insane jealousy and delusion)
Any other suggestions?