Ridunkulous! These orthodox Jewish ladies are not only in the upper decks of New Jersey’s MetLife stadium, but behind special rows and rows of curtain. So that their visibility doesn’t drive the menfolk INSANE. 90,000 peeps participated in this Talmud study. Ladies, it’s never too late to run!
Not sure why this video won’t embed, but worth clicking. Japan’s PM and his wife both look *insane.* It’s up there with Tom Delay shaking his ass on TV the dance competition.
Next Saturday I am joining three women friends (two from the ceramic studio) for my very first karaoke box. Those who know me can attest to the fact that I am a terrible singer– with no memory of lyrics or melody. So I am studying now.
Here’s my initial song list. Please let me know if you have any other ideas for simple yet womanly songs:
- Que Sera Sera, Doris Day (Incredibly twisted, few lyrics)
- Diamonds are Forever, Shirley Bassey (Favorable comparison between diamonds and men, double entendre galoure)
- I’ve Never Been to Me, Charleene (Sick, and very familiar)
- (They Long to Be) Close to You, Carpenters
- Doggie in the Window, Patti Page
Several more challenging songs:
- Self Control, Laura Brannigan
- Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Green Day (Token male vocal)
- She’s Not Me, Madonna (Insane jealousy and delusion)
Any other suggestions?
Posted in Uncanny
Tagged ceramics, delusion, diamonds, insane, jealousy, karaoke, Lost in Translation, lyrics, melody, Scarlett Johansson, sick, simple, study, token, twisted, womanly